Original topic:

Unable to change task layout in good lock after one u i 6.0 upgrade

(Topic created: 11-29-2023 09:46 AM)
shivonthadhani
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello Everyone,

I just want to bring to your notice that i am unable to change task layout in good lock after one u i 6.0 upgrade.

This is a bug which needs to be fixed by samsung in good lock , home up, task changer module. 

shivonthadhani_0-1699196106335.png

Shivon Thadhani
127 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
that's from the Home Up module in Good Lock. vertical scrolling is down for now. should be brought back soon.
Options
I'm not talking about the "task changer " in good lock. I'm talking about from your main screen you swipe up to show the apps on your phone. That's the stock layout. I had found a way via YouTube to change its format. That's what I'm looking for
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
yes. that was an option in Home Up. it will be back soon. I'm not talking about Task Changer, either. it is the vertical app drawer option and it's currently unavailable.
Options
So the vertical app drawer option should have been at the bottom of the screen in this screenshot?1705178587890_1705178587885_0.jpg
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
yes sir
Options
I thought I was going mad for a moment. Thanks for the heads up my friend
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
you're welcome
homers
Asteroid
Options
I really prefer (by a lot) scrolling vertically instead of scrolling horizontally. There was an upgrade to Home Up today but the Apps List option is still missing. I haven't been able to scroll vertically since the upgrade to UI 6. It worked perfectly before the upgrade.
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
You have to update One UI Home as well.
1701280109330.jpg
homers
Asteroid
Options
I did. The option to scroll vertically is still missing