JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to create custom stickers in Gallery

(Topic created: 01-28-2024 08:33 AM)
Gareee
Galaxy
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I'm having an issue creating stickers from the gallery.

In the past, we could long press to get a sticker selection amd then manually edit that selection.

Now however, the ai selection makes it's selection, and we get no option to adjust that selection at all.
(For instance, I wanted just a head selection, but instead it selected the entire object with now option to crop or adjust it.)

Getting some videos posted on how these new tools can be used would be SO helpful, instead of only seeing 50,000 camera shootouts. 
JUMP TO SOLUTION
154 Replies
Captainrobert
Constellation
Options
There must have been a update, forcing us to use their selection of ways to crop your stickers. The old way was much much better. I hope they go back to the better way. It used to be instead of going backwards. To a worse way. (#custom stickers)
JCS81
Cosmic Ray
Options
when making stickers and erasing stuff from background; i noticed that with the last few updates, the tools have gotten less precise.
this makes it difficult or even impossible to get precision stickers or little things erased from photos.
please fix, thanks.
i used to use this app for editing all the time but have had to move to others apps sadly. i would like to just have one app (gallery app) to use in the future

0 Likes
Mymzy
Constellation
Options

I was just told there is NO OVERIDE ai FUNCTION for stickers in gallery. 

Help! 

This is a PLEA to SAMSUNG to fix this. 

Samsung is crippling ARTIST everywhere!!!! By NOT HAVING THIS OPTION!!!! HELP HELP HELP 
0 Likes
ch317
Constellation
Options

They will not change the feature back, because they have no clue what they are doing. Samsung is garbage and always was. They don't use their garbage themselfes, that's why it's becoming worse and worse. I mean look at the autocorrect that I had to correct three times during writing of this post.

0 Likes
gmotelet
Constellation
Options
There is no way to select what will be made into a sticker in photo editor anymore. It just automatically selects a part of the image and you are stuck with whatever the phone thinks you should use instead of what you want to use
DanDuctTapeBall
Constellation
Options
I am quite mad about this change. The tool was amazing before and now it sucks that there is no personal customization. This needs to go back to the way it was
JesterPizzle
Nebula
Options
@bill-e once I circle the image and click next it doesn't give me the option to create a sticker! All it gives me is the options of Previous and Done. If I click Done then it will only give me the options to Save, or if I click on the 3 dots, Save as copy. I hate that they keep changing the image editor for the worse!! 1723598303317.jpg1723598303338.jpg1723598303373.jpg
0 Likes
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

Save it then press and hold the saved image and save as a sticker. 

Screenshot_20240814_090703_Sticker Center.jpg

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro
JesterPizzle
Nebula
Options
Awesome! Thank you!
0 Likes
Conissocool
Cosmic Ray
Options
Whenever I try to make my own stickers it only let's me use what parts it thinks I want, if I want a part. It will highlight a small portion but if I want more it won't let me add, no lasso or anything