JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Viewing software for SNH-V6410PN smartcam; app no longer supported

(Topic created: a month ago)
CamasDon
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

What viewing software that is compatible.  Wisenet reports incompatibility in July 2024. 

62 Replies
dalew
Constellation
Options

Only works for android devices.

0 Likes
Michael lee
Constellation
Options

Do OES not work on my Android phone 6 cameras trashed no way to use them except for paper weights 

Terrible 

0 Likes
userhUAuiDi4ze
Constellation
Options

Thanks!
This worked for me!

0 Likes
Fbergess
Constellation
Options

Why did Samsung do this?  

You basically KILLED 7 of my cameras that worked fine.

Why not POST the older version of the app for Apple Users?

Otherwise I trash 7 perfectly working cameras 3 that have the pan, tilt function!

AND you have now broken my home security setup!

I will NO LONGER Purchase your Security Cameras with this lack of customer care shown!

StanS11
Constellation
Options

Will probably only work until the app updates.

0 Likes
Rothvon
Constellation
Options

I had built custom weather proof dome enclosures for a half dozen PZT cams. They all worked perfectly. It’s not right to trash hundreds of dollars worth of perfectly good hi def cameras. 
 Since this stab in the back I have deactivated all my samsung cameras including the fixed view that still worked, 12 cams all together and replaced them with REOLINK POE and WiFi 4k cameras. Their app is excellent and zero monthly fees!

ADIOS SAMSUNG!

0 Likes
ADiecidue
Constellation
Options

Thanks, but that’s only for Android.  I still have the older iOS version and it works only when I’m connected to a wifi network which isn’t very helpful when I’m on the road.

0 Likes
Ivan3
Constellation
Options

I guess I am in the same boat as everyone else here. Have model SNH V6410PN.  Guess I'll call Samsung to verify what the if any options are.

Stephen John
Constellation
Options

I've noticed that the old Samsung apps for the SNH-V6410PN SmartCam stopped working this morning too (17-July-2024). It's quite frustrating without any prior warning. Has anyone found a workaround or any new info on this?