HDMI problems

Highlighted
Constellation

HDMI problems

Can't figure out why my hdmi stopped connecting to any devices  I have tried a couple different devices and still nothing.  I have a one month old 75 inch UN75NU8000 model.  Any help?

See more topics labeled with:

5 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator

Re: HDMI problems

What are you connecting your HDMI cable to other than your tv? Are you using the HDMI cable that came with the tv?  Also, make sure your tv firmware is up to date.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

I am using an android box that was working fine until the other day.  No cable came with TV and I have tried a few others too.  I have tried to hook up my computer and still nothing but a black screen.  Firmware is up to date.  

Samsung Moderator

Has the firmware been updated?  A new version was released on the 1st.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

Yes it has

Samsung Moderator

If all of this has been tried, then I would recommend repairs to have a technician out to evaluate. To look into having this set up, can you private message us here with the serial number?

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.