(Topic created: 09-12-2023 05:39 AM)
pob579
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Hi, 

one month old A7 Lite.

Few questions:

1. Is there charging led indicator build in? Not showing up and don't see anything related to it in settings.

2. No sound notification when connect the charging cable. Tweakable?

3. No fast charging with original adapter that theoretically must work.

It shows fast charging and DOES fast charging with my 5 years old Galaxy Note 9 charger.

Does original charger provide FAST charging for somebody? Or it's incapable.

UxI = P   120Vx0.3A=36 Watt. In docs it says that 15W charger should FAST charge A7Lite.

Thanks!

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
useraHrVqLoKnW
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
1.There is no charging led indicator when charging the tablet

2. There is a small but faint sound notification when you plug in the charger

3. There is no fast charging from the original charging cable that comes with the original packaging

4. The original charger charges pretty quickly if you set the tablet to charge up to 85%
useraHrVqLoKnW
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
I am also using the A7lite
0 Likes
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

As stated above, there is no LED but you should see a Battery icon with a lightning bolt in the upper right of the notifications bar indicating that it is charging.  There may also be an option in Settings to show Battery Percentage. 

The best bang for your money as far as chargers go is the Samsung Super Fast 25w charger.  This charger will charge at the fastest speed that your tablet or phone is capable of up to Super Fast. 

https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Charging-Charger-included-Warranty/dp/B08NRBRZH4/ref=sr_1_3?crid=191J...

https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-USB-C-Cable-Warranty/dp/B07VHDT4CM/ref=pd_bxgy_img_sccl_1/144-...

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro