JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Apps failed to load to my tablet from SD Card

(Topic created: 04-29-2022 09:29 AM)
bpanatech
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I have a couple storage consuming apps in my SD card andwhen I decide to reboot my tablet, my app icon turns into agreyed-put Android box with sd cars icon in it

Solutions I tried 
1. Unmount & remount SD card Not working 
2. Restarted my tabletStill doesn't work
3. Removed SD Card & Reinserted SD Card from tabletStill doesn't work

I tried everything I could possibly 

cen get it to work everytime. Back then when I used to have a cheap phone, it works everytime I rrboot my phone but my tablet is different
and my tablet is a Galaxy Tab A8 SM-X200 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

So you were able to format the SD card as Internal Storage?  This is good to know.

I always buy the large capacity devices so I have never moved apps to SD card so I'm not going to be any help here

Right after the issue appears, please submit an Error Report. Samsung Members app->Get Help->Feedback->Error Reports.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
bill-e
Options
Tablets

Did you move those app to the SD car using the A8?  My understanding from the posts on this forum is that the A8 does not support apps on the sd card.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
bpanatech
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Yes I do.
0 Likes
bpanatech
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
But it's the 2022 version of the A8, in the app storage settings, it let me transfer apps to SD card to save on internal storage.
0 Likes
Solution
bill-e
Options
Tablets

So you were able to format the SD card as Internal Storage?  This is good to know.

I always buy the large capacity devices so I have never moved apps to SD card so I'm not going to be any help here

Right after the issue appears, please submit an Error Report. Samsung Members app->Get Help->Feedback->Error Reports.

Bill
---
0 Likes
bpanatech
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Yes I do but speaking of lathe capacity devices, I couldn't afford a larger capacity version of my tablet mainly because of bills I have to do.
0 Likes