Original topic:

Galaxy Tab A 10.1 Randomly reboots sometimes stuck on logo

(Topic created: 06-05-2021 03:40 PM)
user5pCdDsoU3G
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Hi all,

A the title suggests I have a Samsung tab a 10.1 (2016 with sim) which sometimes will randomly restart regardless if I am using or doing a certain action. During these restarts it may also get stuck on the Samsung boot logo and I'll have to kill it using the power vol home button combo.

The battery seems to last a good time ( when it works) . It will hold charge for a week or two in standby.. 

I am happy with the tab otherwise and I don't want to change it. Any suggestions? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Tablets

Hey, give this link a shot: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001475/ If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Tablets

Hey, give this link a shot: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001475/ If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.