Original topic:

I can't wait until I get my Samsung galaxy tab s9šŸ’ššŸ’™šŸ’œšŸ‡ÆšŸ‡µšŸ‡ÆšŸ‡µšŸ‡°šŸ‡·šŸ‡°šŸ‡·

(Topic created: 08-10-2024 09:09 PM)
dakotabass
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
I love the new Samsung galaxy phone and tablet šŸ˜ 
8 Replies
Options
Tablets
I'm so happy for you but why you bought the smaller version just curious
dakotabass
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
I might get the smaller one it's look better
0 Likes
Options
Tablets
The s9 is the smallest the plus is 12.4 and the ultra 14.6
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets
If you haven't ordered it yet, I would suggest waiting until October. I'm hearing rumors of them releasing the Tab S10 early this year instead of waiting until February to launch it.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

MrGhoul
Comet
Options
Tablets
šŸ‘
0 Likes
userS3hI2EnHVP
Constellation
Options
Tablets
I have the tab s9 ultra great tablet really is it's a little pricey I got the 512 storage
. version 12 Gb ram
Options
Tablets
Smart choice but is the ultra 512 12 or 16gbs
0 Likes
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

My Tab S8  Ultra replaced my Windows Desktop over 2 years ago and it hasn't left my desk since and I haven't looked back. 

IMO, not much performance difference from Tab S8U to the new Tab S10U S don't be afraid if you can get a steal on a Tab S8U. 

I'm not upgrading from a Tab S8U (Unless I find a steal of a price) until they increase the USB bandwidth so we can run 4k/60 and 1gE at the same time. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro
0 Likes