Original topic:

Issues with Downloading new panels in edge panel on S7 FE

(Topic created: Sunday)
F Rahman Pretom
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I used to use a20 for long time. And I was able to download new edge panels on that phone. Than I've upgraded to S7 FE and noticed that am not able to download new edge panels for galaxy store and there is no option for that to do!!

Is that for any perticular reason? Any solution for that?? Screenshot_20240709_194832_One UI Home.jpg

6 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Tablets

Did you actually go to the Galaxy store and do a search for edge panels?  That's how I found out that there were so much more than I knew about. If you are speaking about the link to the galaxy store from the edge panels settings, it may not be active on tablets.  It's also possible that there are not as many edge panels on a tablet as on a phone.  Try going to the store directly.

F Rahman Pretom
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Yeap, I did, and there was nothing like what I was tryna find....

0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Tablets

What, may I ask, are you trying to find a panel for?

0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Agreed.  Some number of versions ago or One UI the ability to download new panels was eliminated in both tablets and phones.  Not in my Tab S8U or my Fold 5.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Tablets

I was able to download new panels to my A54. Just recently, as a matter of fact.  And when I go to settings/display/edge panels there is a button link to the Galaxy store for more panels.  But I also went directly to the Galaxy store recently and did a specific search for edge panels and there were many to choose from.  May not be the case with a tablet, but going directly to the store would be the best way to find out.

ImRyan
Comet
Options
Tablets
I have an S7 FE and I will see later on when I'm around it if you can from the store. I seem to remember that they had some as I have apps for mine but I don't remember the others but I will check and post later today.
0 Likes