JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Looking for Galaxy Tab S6 Lite SPen tips

(Topic created: 10-15-2021 09:52 PM)
userXp6RJLH5FD
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

Where can I find the soft, stock SPen tips that come with the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite? I've scoured the internet and can't find the softer, more touch responsive tips. My original has gotten damaged while taking class notes and I need a new one for said notes. Any help is appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Tablets

Hello, If the tablet is still within the warranty please send the model code and serial number in a private message for further assistance here regrettably, the tips are not replaceable to my knowledge and I would recommend purchasing a replacement pen.

- Please Note: If you are having an issue replying with the private message link, you can click on ANY moderator's name and select the "message" option as a method to contact directly as well.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Tablets

Hello, If the tablet is still within the warranty please send the model code and serial number in a private message for further assistance here regrettably, the tips are not replaceable to my knowledge and I would recommend purchasing a replacement pen.

- Please Note: If you are having an issue replying with the private message link, you can click on ANY moderator's name and select the "message" option as a method to contact directly as well.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Mantis1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets