JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Replacing Tip/Nibs to Galaxy Tab S8/8+/Ultra S-Pen Advice

(Topic created: 11-09-2022 06:24 PM)
Moody02
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
If you are like me, you have more than likely worn out the tip of your new S-Pen. Samsung does not offer replacement tips/nibs nor do they send you any extras. However, I happen to have the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, so I swapped the nib to its S-Pen with my Galaxy Tab S8 Utlra's nib, and honestly, it works better than the original nib. If you can, try to find original nibs for the Galaxy Note 20's S-Pen, with the soft tip, and use those for replacement tips. Avoid the replacement tips sold on Amazon, they are entirely of plastic, and will damage your Note-View Case/Cover (if you currently have one). 

For the Galaxy Note 20 S-Pen nibs, I suggest you search for them on eBay. That is your best bet in finding them.
3 Replies
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Here's the Samsung part number for the nib kit that came with a Tab S7/S8 S-Pen I ordered. 

GH81-21783A

20221109_212213.jpg

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
Moody02
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
You are AMAZING! God bless you my friend!
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Tablets
Even without the nib, the Bluetooth functionality (Air Actions) still works normally.