JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S pen tip replacement

(Topic created: 11-06-2021 09:51 AM)
jperez120
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I noticed the tip of the S Pen for my Galaxy Tab 7 is wobbly, and I was wondering where to get replacement tips for it
6 Replies
NeonX89
Comet
Options
Tablets
Well it's easy to use Google to search for replacement parts or Amazon literally type in "Samsung galaxy tab S7 replacement pen tips" will probably be the first one listed.
0 Likes
jperez120
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
It seems to be a lot of those are aftermarket parts though, do they work? Or does Samsung even provide OEM replacement parts?
0 Likes
NeonX89
Comet
Options
Tablets
Well it's funny I replaced mine just yesterday It's literally just a molded bit of plastic, aftermarket or oem doesn't matter.
Long as you make sure it's "for the specific pen / Device"Screenshot_20211106-072353_Amazon Shopping_34454.jpg
jperez120
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Gotcha, ok will do, I was just on the fence about it I don't care about OEM or aftermarket as long as they work. Thanks 🙂
0 Likes
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Tablets

Samsung does not currently have the OEM pen nibs available, third party retailers would be your only option at this time. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

jperez120
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Understood, thanks for clarifying
0 Likes