JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S8 ultra physical keyboard not working

(Topic created: 02-10-2024 07:59 PM)
hope333333
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I've been using the keyboard for a while but I just started having this issue idk why but when I connect my physical keyboard to the s8 ultra it might connect but after a few seconds it stops connecting then it connects again and it keeps doing it over and over again it's very annoying this bug made me stop using the keyboard all together and I'm looking for a way to fix it
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

I have not experienced this nor have I seen a report of a problem like this. 

Assuming that you've cleaned the contact areas of the tablet and keyboard with alcohol, I would submit a bug report. 

Reproduce the issue and then open the Samsung Members app, click on Support (Lower right)->Feedback->Send Error Report,  Remember to check on "Send System Data Log" 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
bill-e
Options
Tablets

I have not experienced this nor have I seen a report of a problem like this. 

Assuming that you've cleaned the contact areas of the tablet and keyboard with alcohol, I would submit a bug report. 

Reproduce the issue and then open the Samsung Members app, click on Support (Lower right)->Feedback->Send Error Report,  Remember to check on "Send System Data Log" 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
hope333333
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Oh I have not done that
0 Likes
hope333333
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Wdym by contact areas?
0 Likes
bill-e
Options
Tablets
There are contacts on the bottom of the tablet and on the cover. wash that area with a wipe dampened with alcohol.

Bill
---
0 Likes