JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Screen resolution settings not available in Tab s6

(Topic created: 02-06-2022 10:47 AM)
Members_Z7Hzg2j
Constellation
Options
Tablets

One year ago, I have gotten a brand new tab s6. I was very satisfied until today. On the day I have bought this, I changed my screen resolution to whd+. Now, sfter updates, I no longer have the option to change my screen resolution.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

From my understanding there is no way to change the resolution on a tablet, the resolution will auto go to the highest available to the tablet, if you may have zoomed in on your tablet you can change it by the following, Settings | Display | Screen zoom.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with this occurring, just want to confirm are you meaning when you take pictures? From my understanding of our tablets there is not a way to change display screen resolution. 

0 Likes
Members_Z7Hzg2j
Constellation
Options
Tablets

No, I am wanting to change display resolution.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

From my understanding there is no way to change the resolution on a tablet, the resolution will auto go to the highest available to the tablet, if you may have zoomed in on your tablet you can change it by the following, Settings | Display | Screen zoom.

0 Likes
userm5SXLwk4f5
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

It was a feature that's has probably been removed to to make newer models more appealing. Planned obsolescence. 

0 Likes