Original topic:

Tab S7 Fe On-screen/virtual keyboard keeps popping up after One UI 6.0

(Topic created: 02-27-2024 11:54 PM)
milkjellyfish
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Hello everyone!

Ever since the new update (One UI 6.0), my on-screen keyboard keeps popping up and it's very annoying especially when I'm doing schoolwork. I've tried everything by downloading Gboard and Null keyboard but it does not let me use the "S pen to text option" so I have to switch to the Samsung keyboard. Even with the S pen, the keyboard keeps popping up and it's annoying when I decided to write anything.

I don't think it's my physical keyboard's problem because I can still use it to type but a notification about configuring languages or something does keep popping up whenever I put my tablet back in the physical keyboard cover. 

I never had this issue before and it's really, really bothering me. Does anyone know what to do? 

3 Replies
Prodigy6000
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Hi there, same happens to me, in fact 'am in this post trying to find an answer. Hopefully someone will soon find a solution for this issue (specially the Samsung techs). Maybe the next update?

0 Likes
Nikki1202
Constellation
Options
Tablets
I'm also having this issue. It didn't start until I updated my tablet. This is also causing my tablet to pick and choose when to notice I have a keyboard attached.
0 Likes
WilliamVivian
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Same here! Please resolve in the next update @samsung

0 Likes