JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Tab S9 Ultra - Recent Apps, Home, and Back Buttons Not Working with UI 6

(Topic created: 11-26-2023 07:18 AM)
coachwade
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
After updating to the new UI 6 / Android 14 the Recent app button, home button and back button don't work at certain time. The first time I noticed it was when I was in the "Media Output" screen. None of those buttons worked. Recent apps doesn't work from the Home Screen either.

Huge pain! This really needs an update fast. They don't work on the following screens:

- Home Screen

- App Drawer

- Media Output screen

17 Replies
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Gesture option doesn't work either?

coachwade
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Good question. I haven't tried it.
coachwade
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I switched it to gestures and they work with the gestures. I'm using the 3 separate recent, home, and back gestures. Just for the heck of it, I switched back and they stopped again. I'll use gestures for now until a fix comes out. Thanks for the temp fix.
0 Likes
Rayzer
Sun
Options
Tablets
How did you get the UI6 update? I have the beta on my ZFold but haven't seen it for the Tablets.
coachwade
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
When I got the update for my phone S22 Ultra, out of curiosity, I checked for my tablet, and it was available. "Software Update" under Settings.
0 Likes
AreJayY
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
Is this in the US? Or Europe that you got the update
0 Likes
coachwade
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
US
0 Likes
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Tablets
The Americas? That was quick!
0 Likes
Rayzer
Sun
Options
Tablets
I received it last night on my S9 tablet also! Thank goodness, I would not have known what I was missing except I was using the beta on my z-fold.