Options
Tablets

Any can help?

Samsung tab not booting after update.

Error as follows

Failed to load locals from the resource files, failed to compare

#reboot recovery cause is [thread-4:21439 recoverysystemrescueparty]#

#reason is []#

E:failed to load bitmap installing_text for locale en-US (ERROR -1)

SUPPORTED API:3

#Manual mode v1.0.0#

No command specified

E[libfs_mgr]failed to mount / sdcard: no such file or directory

5 Replies
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Oh no!  The best thing to do in a case like this would be to have the software reflashed on the device.  Were you seeing this after an OS update from us?  Hopefully we can help you get this device back up and running.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

RWidenbar
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

I am trying to fix this fault on my nephews Samsung Galaxy Tab A. Where/How do I get the file to flash the device?

MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Tablets

Hello, I apologize your having this issue. You can download Samsung Smart Switch to your PC or Mac by clicking the link provided here: https://www.samsung.com/us/apps/smart-switch/. There is an option under the More menu for Emergency Software installation. If that does not work, the next suggestibility is service for the tablet. I can assist you in a private message here: https://bit.ly/3lVQyQ2 with starting the service process if your interested. I will need the full model and serial number of the device, full name, address, place of purchase, e-mail, and contact number, please be advised you may be responsible for the cost of the service repair. Using a third party application to alter or load an incorrect software on your Samsung device may void any warranties on your device. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
xXkevynXx
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I have the same problem with my Tab S6 lite20211024_130820_118686.jpg
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

Good afternoon. I understand that a failed update on your tablet can be frustrating. There are several things that can possibly help with this issue.

1.)   You can download Samsung Smart Switch to your PC or Mac by clicking the link provided here: https://www.samsung.com/us/apps/smart-switch/. There is an option under the More menu for Emergency Software installation. 

2.)   From the Android Recovery screen shown in the screenshot, perform a Factory Data Reset. Be aware that this will delete all of the data on the device.

If the above steps do not allow the device to reboot, your tablet will require service. To have the service set up, please send your model and serial number to this PM Link, and I will be happy to further assist you.