JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Was given a locked galaxy tab a, how can I get this fixed?

(Topic created: 08-04-2021 07:04 AM)
userJean
Constellation
Options
Tablets

My mom gave me a galaxy tab a that is locked. The password and the username is not known as it was bought for a 7 year old. Where can I get this unlocked?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Oh no!  Here is a link with some information to hopefully help you with getting your device unlocked: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00083965/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
musepharaoh
Comet
Options
Tablets
You might be able to restore it in the boot menu. Go online and search how to get into secret boot menu on Samsung phone and watch a video on how to bypass locked accounts. Hopefully this will help I don't know if Samsung has up their security on this matter but if they have you might just be out of luck. There's this thing now where the Google account gets locked just like iCloud lock and it's extremely difficult to remove unless you literally remove the motherboard from the device and replace it with another one.
0 Likes
userHoVCzmSAuD
Constellation
Options
Tablets
Trying to set voice mail up don't remember password ssid contact tech. Support too reset I don't have one that I know about but need my voice mail been missing calls
0 Likes
userHoVCzmSAuD
Constellation
Options
Tablets
OMG no help at all
0 Likes
yoooooooooooo
Nebula
Options
Tablets
Try to go to find my device from another device and press erase device
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Oh no!  Here is a link with some information to hopefully help you with getting your device unlocked: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00083965/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

0 Likes