JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

galaxy tab S7 plus any good audio editing apps or software?

(Topic created: 01-18-2021 05:33 AM)
mrogers21521
Constellation
Options
Tablets
I mainly got the galaxy tab s7 plus for podcasting and editing but it's hard finding good audio editing apps. Any suggestions on good editing apps mainly ones that's on the same level as ferrite that's on the iPad. 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Tablets

I personally like Adobe Premire Rush, however, it does require payment to access some of the better in-app features. My best recommendation would be to download a few and give them a try before deciding which you prefer to use. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Tablets

I personally like Adobe Premire Rush, however, it does require payment to access some of the better in-app features. My best recommendation would be to download a few and give them a try before deciding which you prefer to use. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
mrogers21521
Constellation
Options
Tablets
can I use that on the galaxy tab s7 plus?
0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

You would be able to download it through the app store.  

0 Likes
mrogers21521
Constellation
Options
Tablets
its not compatible with tablets
0 Likes