Original topic:

Liquid detergent guide

(Topic created: 07-19-2023 12:14 PM)
Aramaya
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

Home Depot installed my new washing machine model WW25B6900**.  They did not install the liquid detergent guide and the bleach guide, but left it with some other parts on a table in my house.  Do I need to install the liquid detergent guide or is it optional?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello there. I am so sorry to hear they did not install the guides for the washer. It'll be my pleasure to answer your inquiry regarding the accessories.

The important thing to know is it is strongly recommended to use the bleach drawer when adding liquid bleach into the washer.  Bleach is a powerful chemical and can cause fabric damage, such as weakening of the fibers or color loss, if not used properly. Now the liquid detergent guide is only needed for insertion in the detergent compartment when using liquid detergents. I know this is important information needed and am happy to assist.

I hope you enjoy your new washer!  And I've included the link for the online e-manual here for review, if needed:

https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202306/20230630152328744/DC68-03645H-01_IB_WW6900B_WAS...

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello there. I am so sorry to hear they did not install the guides for the washer. It'll be my pleasure to answer your inquiry regarding the accessories.

The important thing to know is it is strongly recommended to use the bleach drawer when adding liquid bleach into the washer.  Bleach is a powerful chemical and can cause fabric damage, such as weakening of the fibers or color loss, if not used properly. Now the liquid detergent guide is only needed for insertion in the detergent compartment when using liquid detergents. I know this is important information needed and am happy to assist.

I hope you enjoy your new washer!  And I've included the link for the online e-manual here for review, if needed:

https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202306/20230630152328744/DC68-03645H-01_IB_WW6900B_WAS...