Original topic:

Unable to complete transaction on Samsung App

(Topic created: a week ago)
BobbySi
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I have appliances in my cart in the "Shop Samsung" app. When checking out my cart items I use the Samsung financing options which brings up the Affirm financial option. During the process, Affirm takes the front and back pictures of my driver's license using the back camera. Then, in the next step it tries to take my "selfie" using the front camera and that's when the error message "Camera Access Denied". Have called customer service for Samsung and Affirm many times but no solutions.

Anyone providing a solution is requested to layout detailed steps from beginning to end. Thanks

Devices running  Shop Samsung App:

Galaxy A71 with Android 14

Samsung S24 with latest Android

3 Replies
TonyT2000
Cosmic Ray
Options
Washers and Dryers
Hello , I think you need to give the Shop Samsung app or the Affirm app permission to your camera.
0 Likes
Greekgoddess
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers
Been there, done that. Still won't work.
0 Likes
BobbySi
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

During the process, Affirm takes the front and back pictures of my driver's license using the back camera. Then, in the next step it tries to take my "selfie" using the front camera and that's when the error message "Camera Access Denied". Have called customer service for Samsung and Affirm many times but no solutions.

So the Samsung  and affirm app do have the camera access.

0 Likes