JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

WW90T684DLH/S7 washing machine noise and door pressure

(Topic created: 09-18-2023 08:13 AM)
userAwq6hoC8u5
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I bought the SAMSUNG WW90T684DLH/S7 washing machine 8 months ago. The issue is that it makes a lot of noise when starting the spin cycle, as it needs to balance the laundry and puts strong pressure on the front door during slow centrifugation. I'm concerned that this could damage the door. Two servicemen have already inspected it, but couldn't determine the cause.

I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced similar issues. Additionally, I'd like to know if it's possible to request Samsung to allow me to exchange it for a different model, even with an additional payment.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Thanks for reaching out. While you can try the advice given by @JBTechfanatic, please be aware that your model is an international model, and attempting troubleshooting steps meant for a US model may hinder your device. Support for US products is the focus of this forum. As your device is a non-US model information is severely limited. We kindly suggest that you use this link to look for a support team in the area where your product was manufactured: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocation.html

Additionally, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the website for your region, you might discover that your nation provides its very own support forums, just like this one! Just look for the Community Option.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Washers and Dryers
There are a few things to keep in mind. If the techs have been out and they aren't fixing anything then it's likely not defective. Make sure of the following 1. the washer must be level 2. Once leveled then run the calibration mode if your has one. I can't find your model number but mine does. Now once that is completed check the max allowed amount of laundry for your unit per load. keep the amount of clothes you put in for a load at that or less. so it is not too heavy for your washer. When loading be sure to put the clothes in evenly distribute them around the drum. Also, push them back away from the door. If you follow the unit guidelines the noise should be minimal. The door locks and it is highly unlikely that it would break from your clothes. It's the drum and pullies that you would need to worry about if it is to heavy and unbalanced. Also Unfortunately Samsung doesn't allow returns outside of the returns period . Sometimes defective devices that cannot get repaired can get bought out after a long process. If they are still pretty new you can sell them likely for a good value though. Then of course buy any other set you like. Good luck with everything
0 Likes
userAwq6hoC8u5
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I've tried everything as you described, but the washing machine still makes noise. I'm sending you a short video, and please tell me if your washing machine does the same as mine (pay close attention to the washing machine's door)."

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/6-0f2VmBxW0

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Thanks for reaching out. While you can try the advice given by @JBTechfanatic, please be aware that your model is an international model, and attempting troubleshooting steps meant for a US model may hinder your device. Support for US products is the focus of this forum. As your device is a non-US model information is severely limited. We kindly suggest that you use this link to look for a support team in the area where your product was manufactured: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocation.html

Additionally, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the website for your region, you might discover that your nation provides its very own support forums, just like this one! Just look for the Community Option.

0 Likes