Original topic:

Washer WW22K6800AW - Am I missing something in the detergent tray?

(Topic created: 02-04-2022 04:43 PM)
mrjasonsweet
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Howdy!

If I am reading the instructions correctly, there should have been a "provided liquid container."  See the instructions guide and the circled images:
IMG-125122.jpg

Here is the detergent drawer:
unnamed.jpg

So the leftmost compartment is for liquid detergent, right?  It seems like something is missing, or I am not comprehending the manual.

Any insight would be most appreciated.

Thanks

9 Replies
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Washers and Dryers

There should have been two parts in your parts bag when the unit was purchased for the detergent drawer.

The detergent "container" installs two ways, dependent of if you use powder or liquid detergent.

The bleach drawer insert goes in the right-hand side of the drawer.

0 Likes
mrjasonsweet
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

OK thank you - so I am missing the liquid detergent container and the bleach drawer. How do I obtain? 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Washers and Dryers

When was the washing machine purchased? Could you please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link?

0 Likes
userHOC7rPbtlz
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi! I am having the same issue as the post copied below. I had a Samsung washer/dryer delivered and installed by Best Buy today and this piece is missing that goes in the main wash detergent tray and shows the max line etc. Can you tell me how to get this piece ASAP? Link to previous post below. Model: WW22K6800AW

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Washers-and-Dryers/Washer-WW22K6800AW-Am-I-missing-something-in-...

0 Likes
userwT5fLV3G65
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello, 

I had this washer (and dryer ) delivered from Home Depot last week, it looks like I am missing two items that go in the detergent drawer. I have looked with all the paperwork I received, but they are not there. From looking at other posts this is a common issue, but what is the quickest way to get this resolved? 

Missing detergent draw:  Liquid detergent container and Drawer bleach 

Thanks,

0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

I totally understand how frustrating that can be and am delighted to assist you! You can send a private message to any of the mods here with the full model and serial number of the washer as well as a photo copy of the bill of sale so that we can look into getting those ordered and sent to you.  

John L
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I just bought my washer from Best Buy and it was not delivered with the liquid detergent container or the bleach tray.  How do I get these.  I have checked all bags left with the washer when installed.

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Washers-and-Dryers/Washer-WW22K6800AW-Am-I-missing-something-in-...

Options
Washers and Dryers
Have you tried contacting Best Buy, I know they are not the manufacturer but as a middle man, they may be able to help or even have the part that you need. I would start there.
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello, Thanks so much for reaching out about this. If your washer was delivered missing a part, you can reach out to any of the moderators here for assistance with getting a replacement. You'll need to provide you model and serial number, as well as a copy of your purchase receipt. Alternatively, you can also purchase a replacement part from SamsungParts.com or by calling 1-800-627-4368. 

0 Likes