JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

liquid detergent holder for WW22K6800A*

(Topic created: 10-26-2021 01:07 PM)
Runplayerone
Cosmic Ray
Options
Washers and Dryers

I just got the subject washer installed today. I've read the manual thoroughly, but am confused as to how that little blue receptacle would hold enough liquid detergent? I called Samsung support and they also said it was confusing. There are 2 tiny squares in the blue receptacle. How could they possibly hold enough detergent? We washed two loads pouring liquid directly in the main, white compartment. The clothes seemed to wash fine. Will this cause a problem? Can someone please attach a blown-up photo showing the proper use of the dispenser? Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Washers and Dryers

Good afternoon, and thank you for reaching out. The "receptacle" in the detergent drawer is actually a fill guide. As shown in the picture below, it installs upright to give you a fill indicator for the liquid detergent. If you install it upside down, the fill line shows the recommended level for powdered detergent. Fill the drawer to the MAX line indicated.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Washers and Dryers

Good afternoon, and thank you for reaching out. The "receptacle" in the detergent drawer is actually a fill guide. As shown in the picture below, it installs upright to give you a fill indicator for the liquid detergent. If you install it upside down, the fill line shows the recommended level for powdered detergent. Fill the drawer to the MAX line indicated.

Runplayerone
Cosmic Ray
Options
Washers and Dryers
Ah thanks. So it's just a guide. That makes sense. Thanks for the reply.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Washers and Dryers

You are most welcome.