Original topic:

Where to purchase Electric Dryers DV40J3000 Wiring Schematic

(Topic created: 07-20-2021 06:55 AM)
userveGosIMrO9
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello,

My wife had bought this dryer ~6 years ago and since the warranty expired, conveniently, I've been replacing heating bits and pieces since, such as the heating element (got cracked, wasn't the cause at the time but replaced anyway), thermistor (Reading ~100 ohms vs the ~12kohm it should've been) as well as the idler pulley and belt, all the bearing bits since they were shrieking to the high heavens. 

I was curious if I could please get access to a service manual or at least a wiring schematic of the PCB control unit to make my troubleshooting life easier in the future so I don't have to tear the dryer down entirely to check continuity of some of the heating parts.

Thank you,

Jeremiah

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

A manual would need to be purchased from out parts distributor J&J international.  Their number is 800-627-4368.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

A manual would need to be purchased from out parts distributor J&J international.  Their number is 800-627-4368.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Washers and Dryers
Wow!
Purchased!
0 Likes