Samsung Members Community

Explore, Engage, Belong.

Be part of an experience that will help shape the future of innovation. Get involved, join in the discussion.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Galaxy S24

This is the 2nd S24 Ultra in a row now from T-Mobile that has screen deamination occurring in the same area. Top left corner, about 1" in from... View Post

Probably a refurbished phone.I never had good experiences with tmobile replacing phones.1. Screen la... View Post

Posted by      in  Samsung Apps and Services

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with the service I have received from Samsung. I brought my phone in for repair five months ago, but the... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S23

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with the service I have received from Samsung. I brought my phone in for repair five months ago, but the... View Post

Adobe Lightroom for Samsung: Photo EditoStop billing me!!! Ive requested this months ago!! Im now going to take this to my bank! Ive asked... View Post

How why isn't there a place in the EMail to cancel? I had to update the Store and cancel twice! View Post