Samsung Members Community

Explore, Engage, Belong.

Be part of an experience that will help shape the future of innovation. Get involved, join in the discussion.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Galaxy S23

I know it's gone. However I'm missing " SAMSUNG MESSAGES ". it's just not the same with Google Messages, I'm sorry. View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S24

Hello! How can I Hello! Before in my S21 UltraYou could see the multimedia output with the screen locked when you lowered the ununlocked panel. On my... View Post

with the screen locked View Post

I'm being hacked by a person from thus group View Post

You're being hacked by someone on samsung members?You posted a password, didn't you View Post

I almost broke up with a boyfriend because text messages from me stopped going to him suddenly. And everyone else it seems. I think it might have to... View Post

Yt video links are not a common malware source. They should be trustworthy.Is this really the only p... View Post

Posted by      in  Creator

I have an s23 ultra I took a few photos 3 days ago and I went to look back at them today and they are looking very different distorted and I... View Post

See the car View Post

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to change my text notification sound on my S23 Ultra. I've looked at You Tube videos and what they day... View Post

Notification sound will be your text sound also. View Post