Re: TV Disconnects from Internet When Turned-Off

JUMP TO SOLUTION

ขอบคุณนะคะ jy

https://slot.im/

userrLepHkzO2Y
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If your router have  dual band Wi-Fi, 2.4gighz and 5.0gighertz on ONE SSID automatically picking the best band the solution would be to turn of dual band on your router and separate into two 2.4/5.0gighz SSID since your TV most likely only supports 2.4gighz. Then connect to the dedicated 2.4 and it will always stay connected!

WORKED FOR me 😊

Highlighted
Wabbas
Cosmic Ray

Just add your Tv into trusted devices and it will stay co...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just add your Tv into trusted devices and it will stay connected forever .on your Wifi. Go to settings of your internet and add your TV as an trusted device and that will help you. Or just erase all the internet settings from your Tv and reconnect the wifi to your Samsung Tv and it will stay connected .

userY59gNFn65o
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

OMG IM HAVING THE SAME EXACT ISSUE!! I changed my unit from an Lg to samsung and yet the same thing.. i’m starting to think its the power socket interfering with the connection ( bad wiring) I had a handy man mount my tv on the wall but when he went to hide the wire, i noticed he spliced a extention cord and hardwired it behind the socket instead of connecting it the normal way through the two pongs. So i would say, try connecting the tv to another room for a day and see how it do.

Gruversm
Constellation

Unable to see wireless network

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I own a UN55KU6290.  Recently, I am unable to connect my TV to my home wifi.  It has been connected successfully for the last 2 years.

When I open network settings--->Wireless, my wireless network does not appear for me to select.

The firmware is v.1240

userm6AbVJq0Z7
Constellation

Wifi will not connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have a series 7 65" (2 months old) among two other Samsung Smart TVs and numerous other wireless devices in the house. This is the only one that will not stay connected to the wifi. It only happens when I turn the TV off and then back on. I can get it to reconnect only after unplugging and re-plugging in the device to the electrical outlet. When I am done using the TV and shut it off it happens again, and the cycle continues. I have read other posts with similar issues and tried USB updates and entering 8.8.8.8 etc... Nothing has helped. Could use some guidance. Any suggestions are welcome. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Wifi will not connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you provide the full model number of the TV and the current firmware version of the TV?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userm6AbVJq0Z7
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model: UN65RU7100FXZA

Firmware: T-MSLAKUC-1303.7

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you attempted a factory reset of the unit?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung applied a fix overnight in the background, so please unplug/plug your TV power cable and reconnect back to your WiFi.