JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Experiencing duplicates when switching phones and Google accounts

(Topic created: 11-24-2022 09:03 AM)
izakfreknnuwton
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

So I had a Motorola Pier with a Google account and I broke my phone I'm a poor dude so my boss gave me his Galaxy a12 which is Samsung so uploading my Google account and creating a Samsung account things have been really hectic about getting information from one to the other and I got duplicate everything on the phone I don't really I like the Google account it's simple it's easy it's secure Samson is a bit confusing for me how do I fix this so I only have one set up on the phone

5 Replies
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
To remove your Samsung account:

Settings>>Accounts and backup>>manage accounts>>Samsung account>>at the bottom is the option to remove it. LMK if this helps! GL! Welcome to the Samsung Community!
izakfreknnuwton
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
My Google account wasn't in there but I had to do some digging around and I found it elsewhere but Samson does got some nice stuff that I'd like to keep in with so how do I transfer everything from Google to Samsung on my phone
Solution
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Restore from your Google account to your phone, and sync/ backup those files with your Samsung account. I recommend having both as they offer up their own benefits and features.
izakfreknnuwton
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Okay thank you and Happy Thanksgiving Day
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You as well!
0 Likes