Original topic:

Galaxy A15 5G experiencing many problems

(Topic created: 04-16-2024 02:12 PM)
Mercedes77
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I have had this phone for about two weeks. I'm going to be returning it. Screen shakes, and apps just pop open. Wont let you click on apps. I hit text on my daughter. It called her three times. Done updates, tried turning things off. Did setting reset. Nothing works. Not sure if they all act like this but I'm not happy with this phone. I'm not sure what else to try. I even did a factory rest. Nothing works, very upset with this phone!

Erccc
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I got this phone recently to and it is the worse phone I have ever had in my life. I am facing similar issues and it is all so frustrating! What will you be replacing your phone with?
Vally89
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I just got mine a week ago and it's doing the same things yours is doing. What a piece of junk. I'm so disappointed. I always buy Samsung Galaxy phones and this is the first one I've had a problem with.
0 Likes
Phone user
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I have being experiencing very similar problems and I am still experiencing the problems. I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy A15 soon after setting up the phone I noticed the screen started to jitter, then apps would open by them selves, it was like something was controlling the phone, the gallery would open up and then photographs would be deleted one by one,  then another apps would open up, some times ony on half of the screen, then what you see on the screen would continue to  flicker and jitter, it's just horrendous and you have no control over the phone even trying to restart it was a nightmare, when you can finally restart the phone it will temporarily settled down and then this happens all over again after an hour or two. I returned the phone to the place of purchase I received another new Galaxy 15, it did the same thing. I took the second phone into an authorised Samsung repair agent they could not find anything physically wrong with the phone they reinstalled the firmware hoping that may be a fix, however within 24 hours of receiving the phone again it started to display the same problems, this phone is an absolute disaster, over the last two weeks of spent countless hours setting up the phone three times. After owning approximately five Samsung smart phones prior, with little to no problems, I have now totally lost confidence in the Samsung brand with this horrendously bad phone. 

0 Likes
nanc62
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Same issues! Had phone 1 week went back to Cricket store dude told me to go to the other Cricket store in town because the girl that sold me the phone was working there. He said he's more of an "iPhone guy". What kind of customer service is that? BS!! I didn't have time to run around from store to store plus I shouldn't have to. He should be able to check out my issues & help with solving the problems.
Needless to say my phone is still doing crazy stuff. Not a happy customer!

Phone has continued to get worse as time goes on. I've done some of the recommendations I've read but no improvement.
Called Cricket store about phone spoke with another dude. Said I couldn't return my phone but I could buy a new phone. Of course I can but that's not solving the problem. Got my phone with their promotion as a new customer. He said there's a reason those phones are offered in deals they're either cheap or they're being discontinued. Seriously dude? Thing is if I had paid full price for my phone it would still have these problems. He repeated many times I could come in & buy a new phone. Did not offer any information on what I could do or who else to contact.
0 Likes
ajayyyy
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Xfinity switched me to this phone to accommodate to their service. It's been buggy, slow, and uncooperative and i haven't been using it for more than a week..
0 Likes
Tracy1019
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Only had this phone a few weeks randomly opens apps up, screen flickers. I'll be texting and it just starts randomly typing and sending messages. It won't let you shut it down either. Hate this phone don't buy it.
0 Likes
QTMoss
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I've been having issues since about a week or 2 after purchasing. It glitches it won't let me push certain buttons like it have a mind of its own. I hate I got it. I didn't have any issues with the previous ones but this one pure **bleep** šŸ˜’šŸ¤Ø
0 Likes
Orcholmonk
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I had the same problem too.

What I did was before closing all open apps I  went into settings (three dots next to the magnifying glass) and turned off show recommended apps.

So far so good

0 Likes
care555
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I had the same issues and had to return my phone to t-mobile. They charged me $20 to do an even exchange and wanted me to pay for another screensaver. I only had it 3 weeks. New phone is exhibiting some of the same issues.
0 Likes
Gokhan520
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I have had 2 Samsung A15 5g phones one through metro and one through att and both have done this from day one it is so irritating and frustrating
0 Likes