Original topic:

Galaxy A15 5G experiencing many problems

(Topic created: 03-02-2024 01:49 PM)
Mercedes77
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I have had this phone for about two weeks. I'm going to be returning it. Screen shakes, and apps just pop open. Wont let you click on apps. I hit text on my daughter. It called her three times. Done updates, tried turning things off. Did setting reset. Nothing works. Not sure if they all act like this but I'm not happy with this phone. I'm not sure what else to try. I even did a factory rest. Nothing works, very upset with this phone!

50 Replies
userPPU0srAgGw
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Found a fix!
I literally hate this phone so much, I went from a S21 to this and I want to scream when I use it. I use the 21 for everything else at this point. So I started to Google and Google and came across this guy who suggested on reddit to turn off.your ram plus. The ram plus, it's a virtual memory and is slower than actual ram. I also saw to take off the animations in visual enhancement. It prevents some screen affects. Of course I cleaned the phone (optimize it). And it works alooooootttt faster. It's still not a S phone. But its doable.
I will.never downgrade a phone again. I do sales and this was not the best option. This phone is good for basic calls, videos (the visuals are good), and that's about it. For someone simple.
But it helped SO MUCH!
0 Likes
kenhill80
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I completely agree I have sent mine back for warranty I'm on my 3rd one now and cricket won't do nothing for u for a better phone
0 Likes
KSpyder
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I have had this phone for two weeks and the first week. I could not get anything to work because the gorilla screen would cause it to not let me get apps and sometimes not even open phone. some reason it didn't work so I took it off and to no avail. Also tried to screen to my truck for G.P.S And it won't get anything.It just says that try another cord.And I tried a few cords and that didn't work so i bought a special Samsung cord for files i have tried everything i can think of .The screen goes black another problem is i set my alarms to wake me up and Sometimes they work and the other times they don't even go off. I hate this phone going to return.
0 Likes
user7FoGQYnyrV
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
This A15 is ridiculous... I just turned my2g off, and all these same problems stopped... Phone had agoodconectionon 5GUC . Why turning off 2 g all these connectivity settings resets stopped," for the last 2 hours". Thatshow bad my network is before turning off 2g .. please fix Samsung......
0 Likes
wontletme08
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
My 15 galaxy I've had 2 days. The s reen goes blurry all the the time. Tried everything, anyone who knows how to fix this, please let me know. My a12 worked better than this piece of junk. Don't buy this phone, the Local store is useless. They act like we are all dumb.. I will be returning it tomorrow, for the money I've spent over time they've got to handle this an the cost of the phone covet when I change phones
0 Likes
DeionCarr
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I'm on my second A15 5G, who do I contact about the first one not working after a software update.
0 Likes
veerendra13
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I bought the same mobile A15 5g 1 month ago. And faced the same issue several times in this period.

0 Likes
hope1227
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I'm on my second A15 in two months.  I experienced the same as others on this thread.  I thought the phone was possessed. Jittery screen, opening and closing apps, unable to select icons.  This phone is dangerous! What if I need to make a call and couldn't because the phone won't respond.  I took the first phone where, after re-booting and removing a couple of apps they thought might be problematic, they said they'd never seen anything like it before and suggested I return the phone to Verizon.  I did and VzW sent me a refurbished phone, (I didn't like that), which worked for about one week and is now acting crazier than ever.  It even wiped out information in my library app which had two downloaded audiobooks.  Wiped out the books and even my library card info!! Samsung needs to remove this phone from the market.  

I had a Samsung A50, a great inexpensive phone which experienced mother board issues after almost 5 years.  I loved it.  I don't want to hate the Samsung brand but this phone is junk.

0 Likes
binjosatekle
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I have some issues in Samsung galaxy A53 Phone because I didn't purchase it new. But, when I buy new phone online from the supermarket of UK then in 3 months my Samsung phone A15 is working fine. No issues at all. Thanks Samsung and the big supermarket for having the best quality.

0 Likes
skip2mellou
Constellation
Options
I bought a a15 5g after accidently buying the a15 4g international. The 4g has connectivity issues as expected in the US, BUT my 5g US version, Bricks, turns to 8, bit mode acts like it's dial up. Closes apps, freezes and is a disaster and Amazon won't take it back and it's less than 4 Months old. I am a huge samsung fan, but I am hearing Apple calling in the distance. I am very tech savvy and can repair 99% of problems but this phone isn't one.
0 Likes