Original topic:

Galaxy A15 5G experiencing many problems

(Topic created: 03-02-2024 01:49 PM)
Mercedes77
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I have had this phone for about two weeks. I'm going to be returning it. Screen shakes, and apps just pop open. Wont let you click on apps. I hit text on my daughter. It called her three times. Done updates, tried turning things off. Did setting reset. Nothing works. Not sure if they all act like this but I'm not happy with this phone. I'm not sure what else to try. I even did a factory rest. Nothing works, very upset with this phone!

54 Replies
skip2mellou
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I bought a a15 5g after accidently buying the a15 4g international. The 4g has connectivity issues as expected in the US, BUT my 5g US version, Bricks, turns to 8, bit mode acts like it's dial up. Closes apps, freezes and is a disaster and Amazon won't take it back and it's less than 4 Months old. I am a huge samsung fan, but I am hearing Apple calling in the distance. I am very tech savvy and can repair 99% of problems but this phone isn't one.
0 Likes
TulsaHomer
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I've got an A15 5G. Switched from U.S. Cellular to Cox Mobile. Had to get a new phone. Had an A14 before and it was flawless. The A15 is performing horribly. However, not certain it's the phone or Cox Mobile as I got both concurrently. The A15 has been unstable - it phases voice or drops out during every conversation. Often it will not allow a call to be made. Hangs up instantly. Have to put it in airplane mode, restart and take out of airplane mode before you can place a call. A Cox advisor told me to do that. Internet often off when out. I have unlimited data with Cox. I don't think Cox is a good technology company based on my experience. It was a deal to keep my cable. Unless others are having similar phone issues, I figure I'll have to buy another phone to determine if a Cox or Samsung problem.
0 Likes
fontess
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Not happy with my A15. (1) Have to go to my MacBook to see text messages from iPhone users. (2) Sluggish - usually only one or two bars, if more, for only a couple of minutes. (3) Takes a day or two for new posts on FB to appear. (4) Text photos not sending to iPhone user. (5) Phone connectivity not reliable
0 Likes
Android_dissapoints
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

only issue i have is to get the camera glass replaces in my area is like 150usd and not to mention it wont fast charge no more and another thing if you where to use this phone for a kid it runs games terrable my lgV20 can run Minecraft WAY better than my 2023 Samsung?? This is an entire ****show! HOW DO YOU TELL ME A PHONE WITH LESS CAPABILLITYS CAN RUN ALOT BETTER??? Samsung im disappointed in you your a15 5g is worse than yalls galaxy A01 was at least that phone was a brick. SAMSUNG FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO BETTER FOR US USERS!!!

0 Likes
Mercedesman37
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I have this exact problem with my A15 and i do not know what to do.

0 Likes