Original topic:

How can I add Wi-Fi proxy in my Wi-Fi settings on my Samsung A10?

(Topic created: 06-12-2024 11:35 PM)
SyedFaisal
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

How I can add wifi proxy in my  Samsung A10 

I want to add proxy in my WIFI setting  because I am not able to open some of the sites 

I can't open this website in my mobile I don't know its saudi base website If you guys can help me please let me know 

https://faisalkazmi.com/

this website I want to open in my mobile but I am not allowed and some of the other sites and error is occurring saying your connection is does't allow please guide me 

4 Replies
usssera
Red Giant
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I'm not sure what wifi proxy means but my A54 has a built in secured wifi setting. Does yours? Do you think you would need a vpn is what you mean? If so, i created a post about VPNs and many were recommending Windscribe and Nord, but I just use the built in one with my phone. Not sure if it will let me access sites because I really haven't seen any sites Im not able to access. 1718260288848.jpg
0 Likes
usssera
Red Giant
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Are you using samsung or chrome internet make sure the settings allow mobile data usage for both, really, I have no idea but would like to know what others think.
0 Likes
usssera
Red Giant
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Per Google Gemini this is what the AI said//You can configure a proxy server on your Samsung A10 to route your internet traffic through an intermediary server. Here's how:
* Open the Settings app on your Samsung A10.
* Tap on "Connections" or "Wi-Fi."
* Tap on the Wi-Fi network you want to set up a proxy for.
* Tap on "Advanced" or "Manage connections."
* Look for "Proxy settings" or similar option.
* Choose "Manual" setup.
* Enter the required proxy server information, including the hostname, port number, and username and password (if required).
* Tap "Save" to apply the proxy settings.
0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@SyedFaisal Unfortunately you have landed in the user to user discussion area for Samsung US products and services. To find the site for your geographical area, visit https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/ 

0 Likes