(Topic created: 07-30-2021 08:38 AM)
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

2 Replies
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Your samsung cloud not synced for transfer to Microsoft one drive? Samsung is terminating its service and all paid subscribers will be canceled along with their gallery sync and cloud services. Samsung has had a long standing relationship with Microsoft and will be using their one drive for their service. If your not linked to one drive thru your Samsung cloud via in app settings it can be to late for that in some cases. If you want to save your cloud data then download it and move it to your storage of choice, import/export, try a Microsoft one drive syncing, google one drive backup. Microsoft will be their sync service from then on i believe so if you would like to continue gallery synching then you'll use them or manually. Uk and US service end date September 30th 2021, most other countries November 30th 2021 but really have till October 31st 2021... nov 30 officially deletes all data date... users have 30 or 60 days from end of service dates. I believe those dates are right... used to be like may and june of 2021
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Thank you for reaching out. I certainly understand your concern. As @SelfProclaimedBest stated the Samsung cloud is discontinuing. Give this link a try for more information and the migration option to OneDrive: https://support.samsungcloud.com/#/eof_notice/group1

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.