Original topic:

Issues with enrolling in Samsung Care +

(Topic created: 07-28-2024 03:02 PM)
Shy99
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I've just received my new Samsung not less than 2 weeks ago. I attempted to enroll in Samsung Care + each time I record this 20 second video it's always denied.

1) Claimed the video was blurry.
2) claimed they couldn't see the imei number
3) Claimed it was Dust on the phone!!!!
Has anyone else had any issues receiving Samsung Care + 
8 Replies
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Following dot.

Video of what?
0 Likes
Shy99
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
They want a video of the phone.
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Of what specifically? I'm not following mate
0 Likes
Shy99
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
They want you to send them a video of all 4 sides of the phone. Including the IMEI number. They won't you to rotate the phone ,so they can see if it's damaged I'm any way. You have to have someone video the phone and send it to them. Front screen, back , and both sides.
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Ohhhhh.... to show the condition before they provide coverage. That makes sense. Have you ever had to file a claim with them on previous phones?
0 Likes
Shy99
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
No, this is my first time buying from them.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@Shy99 It can take a while to get the correct video but it can be done. I just did the same for my Fold 6. I would suggest that you use the phone number on the email you received and talk with someone. They will help you capture the correct information. 

meself
Supernova
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Just my thoughts but the immigration should be on your account in devices or simular name also I'm your about phone in settings as for the video may want to adjust settings