JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Missing Studio app on my Galaxy A25 5G

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
CcPs116
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I recently purchased a Galaxy A25 5G.  Yesterday there was an app called Studio that looked like it had something to do with pictures or videos. Today I was going to see exactly what I could do with the app, but it is no longer on my app screen.  I went into widgets, but there is no available widget.  The app is on the apps list in settings.  I could not find it in the Play Store or the Galaxy Store.  Any suggestions on how  to open this app?

12 Replies
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@CcPs116 Samsung has a Studio app. I've never seen a widget for it. If you go to your app screen and search, you should find it.

Another way to open Studio is to open the Gallery app. Click the 3 line menu in lower right. You will see a Go to Studio link. Screenshot_20240831_103037_Gallery.jpg

CcPs116
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thank you so much! This works!
elik
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Go to settings - apps, then find studio, then open its app into then press open app.
0 Likes
CcPs116
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thank you,but unfortunately, there is no option to open it there.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

In order for the Studio app to appear on your apps screen, you have to first go to the Gallery app and go to the studio app per @LongHiker 's screen shots.  Once you open the studio app, you can go to the settings and add slide on "add Studio to apps screen".  After that, you will be able to copy it to your home screen.  I do not believe the app shows on the apps screen before that slider is enabled.

0 Likes
CcPs116
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thank you! It is now on my app screen.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Please mark my response as your solution. Thank you.

0 Likes
CcPs116
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Actually, both of you resolved my issue. LongHiker told me how to open it, and you told me how to put it in my app screen. Can I put both of you as my solution? Actually, I don't know how to mark anything as my solution. This is all new to me.
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@CcPs116 "Actually, I don't know how to mark anything as my solution. This is all new to me."

You would click the Accept as solution button on the reply that you feel solved the issue for you. 

0 Likes