Original topic:

No Network Service After Update

(Topic created: Sunday)
MojtabaMontazery
Constellation
Options

Hello,

I have an A52 5G phone. Recently after one of the updates in June 2024, my network service gone. The SIM card is working on other phones. 

I have done almost every thing found in other posts, resetting connection settings, loading in Safe mode etc.

I sent an Error Report to Samsung and after a week they came back with a message that said:

Our experts have identified multiple RF tuner/component issues .... As the issue is hardware related, we recommend arranging for the device to be inspected by one of our authorised engineers.....

As their solution is not free, I argued that Samsung should pay the cost because the issue is caused by their update. They asked me to send another Error Report again to investigate more. I have done so.

However, I have not got a reply yet and I'm so frustrated as my phone has not the main functionality that a phone is supposed to have! i.e., making calls and sending SMS!

Now, I have two questions:

How could it be a hardware issue while this happened after Samsung update?

I didn't do the hard reset. Is there any chance that the issue got fixed after a hard reset? I was told that as the firmware is updated the hard reset can't help.

Thanks,

Mojtaba 

7 Replies
userra
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Do you think resetting your mobile network settings might work? Under reset option in settings
0 Likes
MojtabaMontazery
Constellation
Options

Hi,

I already did that; didn't work.

Thanks

0 Likes
Cynthia_Lil321
Constellation
Options
I have the exact same issue with my device. I have the galaxy s22 ultra. I have done the resetting mobile network and have spent hours on the phone with my carrier troubleshooting with tech support. They have changed my SIM card and Esim and nothing works. I was about to contact Samsung for this issue but your situation sounds like exactly like what happened here. My mobile carrier told me that they would probably want to do a hard reset which I'm also trying to avoid. I hope they come up with an answer soon I've had no service on my phone for 4 days since the update!
Members_A0X1jSk
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

So unacceptable Samsung. Any lawyers on here?

0 Likes
userra
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Still? I would reset mine if that happened. Tmobile down detector map shows a lot of areas with issues not sure if they are akin to yours, but in checked Verizon map all clear.
https://downdetector.com/status/t-mobile/map/
Xfinity just had an outage but I've never heard of them.
Att clear. . I would go to your carrier retail store and see if they can give you another phone or at least have it looked into. How awful.
Members_A0X1jSk
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

That is crazy, Samsung did it. They did it too, to my A53 5G. After the late June 2024 update, I cannot connect to cell service. Curse of EXYNOS rearing it's ugly head.

MojtabaMontazery
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Please send an Error Report from your phone, if you have not done that already. So, they will know that they messed up something.

0 Likes