JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

No function on the recent app button in the navigation bar

(Topic created: 02-27-2024 01:44 PM)
KiaraBellaBob
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

My recent apps button on the navagation bar isn't doing anything. But it shows that I am pressing it just like the home and back button, it just isn't doing anything. I have a Samsung A14 5G. It is so annoying. Also, when I do gestures, I can't swipe up at all in any of the modes for gestures. Whether it be the one line on the bottom or 3 lines on the bottom. I have already tried doing the recovery mode and clearing cache. But I can't go into safe mode for some reason...I don't know why.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
21 Replies
userYNh540LMbW
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Samsung galaxy22 + having problem after update
0 Likes
userTUBbCKvl4Z
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
My text to speech just disappeared on the new update along with my recent tab no longer works but looks like I'm pressing it and when i hold the home button for google assistant now it wants me to circle something on the page to search. **bleep** I hardly ever want to google search something on the page I'm on and with my voice to text no longer worker makes it so I can't do anything somewhat time saving or hands free and on top of all that ever since the update
Y phone gets extra
Extremely hot even more so when charging to the point my phone has shut all open apps down a few times it's never done this before update I only got the pho e a few the ago granted I know the galaxy S23 isn't the newet phone but literally only had it a few months to replace my s21 fe I'm a loyal and devoted samsung girl but lately it's turning to **bleep**
0 Likes