Original topic:

Please add the feature to import pre made or custom home screen icons and themes

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
killroyBWP
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I am on the a15!!!5g:)Could you please add The feature To import Pre made or custom Home screen icons and Themes make Enable a I themes where it it makes sense Themed around the home screen background And make audio play the Image.

Or track image on the lock screen when it turned off in charging plees
5 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
So, badically you want your 15 to be a 24. There is a reason some phones are economy models--features, or lack thereof.
0 Likes
killroyBWP
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Explain to me y 80 dollar phone had features that the 24 has that the 15 doesn't have.That was stuff that came built-in with the Android version.Olderstuff , that's given to basically free built in ten that they removed and put a paywall
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I'm sorry, I don't understand grammatically problematic responses.

But, your $80 phone will have less features/less sophisticated hardware than a $2400 phone.  That's why they make phones in all price points.  Consumers have to decide what how they use the phone and what features they can and cannot live without.  Yes, some features may have, once upon a time, been included on lower end models but I suspect that a) it was to give users a taste to entice them to upgrade to a higher end device or b) they discovered that future feature enhancements and updates couldn't be done on lower end equipment. I don't know the specs of your phone, but I suspect that if it cost $80, it does not even have enough storage capacity for an enhanced operating system *and* any apps you want to add. 

You buy an $80 phone, you get $80 features.  I bought an A54 knowing I was downgrading from an S10, but I didn't need or want all the bells and whistles of the flagship and didn't need to pay for what I didn't want.  I also compared all the specs and features to see if there was anything that was not on my A54 that would be a dealbreaker for the lower price point.  I have been very happy with my choice.

0 Likes
killroyBWP
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
That still doesn't make any sense.Cause software is being limited when the hardware can do the same thing
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
No the hardware on the A series is very different than the S series. Different processor, etc. there is a reason for the price differences.
0 Likes