JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Email app ver 6.1.91.13 not showing menu for different email accounts

(Topic created: 06-13-2024 06:41 PM)
bb2020
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Email settings / Notifications / it says "manage notification settings for VIPs and EACH of your email accounts" the app ought to be bringing up a menu to select EACH email account to manage. It does not. Any wizards out there? Already checked on another Samsung device running the same version with more than one email account, so factory resets and yada yada is not the answer. Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Do you have manage notification categories turned on? The update turned them off. Settings/notifications/advanced features/manage notification categories - slide it on, then when you go back to the app settings you should see the notification categories and you should see the options for each account.

View solution in context

9 Replies
Solution
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Do you have manage notification categories turned on? The update turned them off. Settings/notifications/advanced features/manage notification categories - slide it on, then when you go back to the app settings you should see the notification categories and you should see the options for each account.
bb2020
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You did good. Thanks much for helping me out!
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Please mark the response as you solution.
0 Likes
bb2020
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thanks again!
0 Likes
zzzkimber
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Want to recover deleted emails
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Your email app should have a trash folder.  If you haven't emptied the trash since deletion, your emails should still be there.  Some mail apps only keep the most recent deletions in the trash folder to save storage space on the phone.  In that case, if you do not see your deleted mails in the trash folder, go to the webmail site of your email provider (yahoo, gmail, aol, etc).  Then look in the trash folder on the server.  It should have everything you deleted since whenever the last time (if ever) you emptied the trash.

0 Likes
virgo51
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I need to add different email I cannot sign in
0 Likes
virgo51
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I can't sign into my samsung account