JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Black Screen Galaxy Book Flex NP930QCG-K01US and its working connect through external devices (T.V)

(Topic created: 05-21-2022 11:54 AM)
Shriman
Constellation
Options
Computers

Dear All,

Past one week my laptop displays Black screen. It happened suddenly while working. Since then I have tried a few recommendations provided on internet 1. Long press of power button to release static power from battery. 2. Factory reset 3. Restarting. But this device works with external display.

The laptop is 1.5 years old purchased in U. S and now the device is in Germany. Contacted U. S customer service over chat they said to contact with Germany customer care since I live in Germany. The Germany customer care says I purchased from U.S. they can’t support or provide services to this device. Requested for email address of U.S and Korea customer care email address but no help from them since they don’t have information.

Could someone help with a solution to function display on this device? How much is it cost to repair if the warranty expires and where can it repair in Germany?

Looking to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Shriman

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with not being able to use your device correctly. Since this is a US device it would have to be serviced in the US. I know this is not the best outcome for getting this repaired as you live in Germany, but you may be able to look at a local repair center to see if they are able to get it fixed if they have the correct parts for the model.