JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Book3 Pro AX211 Wi-fi stopped by windows

(Topic created: 10-12-2023 02:53 PM)
user4yhjSGfP4c
Asteroid
Options
Computers

So I purchased a new Galaxy Book 3 Pro in July and initial setup went flawlessly.  Fast forward to September; turn on the laptop and have no wi-fi connection.  Poke around and discover in the Device Manager that Windows has stopped the adapter because it has a problem (Code 43).  No more information is provided, apparently Code 43 is a generic code for a driver issue.  Nothing I have tried - to include manually updating the driver - has resolved the issue.  The Samsung support page is garbage and can't find my model number despite the product being registered; when I try to get support from my registered device list, it just loops me back to the model number search which goes nowhere.  I am ridiculously frustrated with this brand new $1300 paperweight.  Is there anybody that can help me?  Even Samsung phone support was unhelpful.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be frustrating with not being able to use your Wi-Fi on your laptop. I would recommend if possible to try and roll back with a system restore point if you have one made, and that should roll back to before the driver got updated. Or if you do not have one you can also back up all important data and try for a factory reset on the laptop as a last resort. As you have tried some troubleshooting there is not much left to try. The last step would be service, since you should still be under warranty you can either call in directly at 1 (800) 726-7864 to get set up for service, or send any of the moderators a private message with your full model and serial number. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be frustrating with not being able to use your Wi-Fi on your laptop. I would recommend if possible to try and roll back with a system restore point if you have one made, and that should roll back to before the driver got updated. Or if you do not have one you can also back up all important data and try for a factory reset on the laptop as a last resort. As you have tried some troubleshooting there is not much left to try. The last step would be service, since you should still be under warranty you can either call in directly at 1 (800) 726-7864 to get set up for service, or send any of the moderators a private message with your full model and serial number. 

0 Likes