JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro 360 shut down and won't turn on or charge

(Topic created: 10-10-2023 04:59 PM)
Jeffrey2wo
Constellation
Options
Computers
I was transferring things from my SD card (in the laptop) to my phone. When I went I unplugged my phone, then went to plug in my laptop, it shut down completely. I think I may have plugged the other end of the usbC port into the laptop before unplugging the other port first. Now when I plug the laptop to a charger, the led light does not even show any color, and holding the power button does nothing. Almost like it's bricked now. 

I first purchased it 3 Aug, 2022. Worked perfectly until the end of 10 Oct, 2023. Charger works perfectly fine on any other device. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Computers
I am sure what exactly happened but at this point I believe that you contact Samsung support directly to see if they can help you resolve the issue with your Galaxy book, please contact them at the number listed 18663719501

View solution in context

3 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Computers
Try Press and hold the Volume down button and Power button at the same time for about 10 seconds. And see if that works,
0 Likes
Jeffrey2wo
Constellation
Options
Computers
Nothing still 🥲
0 Likes
Solution
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Computers
I am sure what exactly happened but at this point I believe that you contact Samsung support directly to see if they can help you resolve the issue with your Galaxy book, please contact them at the number listed 18663719501