Original topic:

Galaxy Chromebook 13.3 won't start

(Topic created: 03-13-2021 12:12 AM)
Jan Pilbauer
Constellation
Options
Computers

Hi,

I have an issue with my new Galaxy Chromebook. I have been using it for a week and now it won't start. When I plug the charger, it rotates the LEDs blue, green (twice) and red... it refuses to start at all. Any idea what to do with it? When I try the ESC+Refresh+Power button (without recovery USB plugged in) it just blinks the screen white and goes back to the sequence of LED colours.

Any thoughts?

Jan 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Jan Pilbauer
Constellation
Options
Computers

Yes, when you plug the charger the LED light goes on in the sequence described above - blue, green (blinks twice) and red. Since then I have found out that the connector between the battery and motherboard was loose. I replugged that and all seems fine. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Do you recall seeing any error messages or anything prior to the device not starting?  Are you getting any indicator lights when you plug in the charger?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
Solution
Jan Pilbauer
Constellation
Options
Computers

Yes, when you plug the charger the LED light goes on in the sequence described above - blue, green (blinks twice) and red. Since then I have found out that the connector between the battery and motherboard was loose. I replugged that and all seems fine. 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Computers

We are happy to hear that your Chromebook is working again.

0 Likes