Original topic:

Galaxy book 2 pro 360 don't start

(Topic created: 01-09-2023 05:22 AM)
peverix
Constellation
Options
Computers

Hello

Since Saturday my laptop (galaxy book 2 pro 360) don't start anymore.

This is what is happening:

- laptop power led become blue and the backlight of the keyboard goes on 

- the power led start blinking blue (3 or 4 times, difficult to see)

- the power led blink red 5 times

This keep going on until now

Holding power button for long time noting happens

Holding VOL DOWN+POWER button also not

Anyone any idee, I read on internet to disconnect battery but i can't do that without void warranty. Laptop only 2-month-old 😞

1 Reply
Solution
jjs82
Asteroid
Options
Computers
You need to call the customer care line and talk to the technical support agents they will walk you through step by step on how to get the laptop back into Samsung recovery and fix the problem with it booting up but I also have the Galaxy book 2 pro 360 and the first time I started the computer it had to do all the setup and updates and like the second time I've turned the computer on after updating it and setting the computer up the device would not boot and they could not get it into Samsung recovery or into the back bios system to boot the computer they sent me an overnight label to UPS on the computer back from what I understand they are having a lot of problems with the not just the galaxy book Samsung laptops but with a lot of the Microsoft Windows based PCS going up to Windows 11 and taking the updates a lot of laptop manufacturers are having issues when the updates don't finish properly or if you somehow accidentally shut down the computer prior to the drivers all being properly installed or the files for the windows 11 working their way into the updates properly it will end up not booting up get hold of him as soon as possible and they will probably have you mail the device back mine was also very new but it's still under the manufacturers warranty in the time frame you're at right now so if it's got no physical damage and it's just not moving up get a hold of tech support on the customer support lines phone number