JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds 2 pro only right side working on galaxy book

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
farruxa
Asteroid
Options
Computers

Hello, after connecting my galaxy buds 2 pro to my Samsung galaxy book 4 pro I noticed that the audio works only on the right earbud. I've tried reinstalling any kind of driver or updating both the pc and the firmware of the buds but nothing works. I should add that the buds work with any other device I have and worked with my pc until some days ago.  and auto switch buds also not working

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Members_EFWnnfa
Asteroid
Options
Computers

Hi! I have been having this exact issue with my Galaxy Book4 Pro since I purchased it. I have been able to connect my buds for short intervals using the smart pairing feature in the quick settings panel of Samsung Settings.

However, after maybe 20 minutes of use, the computer loses track of one of the buds. No matter what I do I cannot get the missing bud to pair back to the computer.

I would try resetting your buds on your phone and reinstalling the Galaxy Buds app. This worked for me (at least for a period of time).

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
Members_EFWnnfa
Asteroid
Options
Computers

Hi! I have been having this exact issue with my Galaxy Book4 Pro since I purchased it. I have been able to connect my buds for short intervals using the smart pairing feature in the quick settings panel of Samsung Settings.

However, after maybe 20 minutes of use, the computer loses track of one of the buds. No matter what I do I cannot get the missing bud to pair back to the computer.

I would try resetting your buds on your phone and reinstalling the Galaxy Buds app. This worked for me (at least for a period of time).

0 Likes
farruxa
Asteroid
Options
Computers

thanks much, this worked. but auto switch buds on book4 pro still don't see my buds, but they're paired to laptop

Members_EFWnnfa
Asteroid
Options
Computers

I would try signing out and back into your Samsung account. For some reason I takes some time to recognize that they're supposed to switch but that usually kicks it into action.

0 Likes
farruxa
Asteroid
Options
Computers

it didn't work, but now both sides of buds working, thank you

0 Likes