JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy 4K Ultra HD Chromebook - 4 Months old track pad not working

(Topic created: 04-10-2022 08:41 AM)
userEqxG7ecm5D
Constellation
Options
Computers

I purchased this 13.3 inch galaxy 4K ultra HD chrome book for Christmas for my daughter. I logged into my account today and noticed the trackpad wasn’t working. I asked my daughter how long it’s been doing that and she said for a while but hadn’t told me. She just uses her finger on the touchscreen. The pointer seems to stay to the left of the screen and sometimes jolts to the middle of the screen back-and-forth and also pushes things on screen that aren’t meant to be pushed. This can be really annoying to say the least. This computer is brand new, where can I take it to get it fixed ASAP?

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

I can definitely understand your concern here. Let's try to alleviate some of the stress by trying this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01110976/ If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator