JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung SL-C410W Printer won't pick up paper?

(Topic created: 01-03-2023 05:32 AM)
hg3300
Constellation
Options
Computers

No idea where to go from here. Samsung Printer Diagnostics claims there's a "Paper Jam" in the paper tray, but the paper just isn't being picked up. At all. I can hear noises like I usually do when the printer works but nothing else happens and the light turns red.

Hopefully whatever this is, it's an easy fix. The warranty expired 7 1/2 years ago.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Computers

@hg3300 Samsung sold the printer business to HP back in 2016. I think that you have to visit the HP support site for help. 

[added link] https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/samsung-xpress-sl-c410-color-laser-printer-series/17157201/mode... 

hg3300
Constellation
Options
Computers

Even the forums? I bought this printer in 2014 before they sold the business. No one here can help me figure this out?

0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I can see how this error will be an issue. Unfortunately, @LongHiker is correct to get help for the printer, HP  will be the best place to go to get support for this. You can still ask for help here but as we do not support printers anymore we would only be able to suggest reaching out to HP. 

0 Likes