JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung book flex keyboard backlight wont say on

(Topic created: 10-25-2020 04:00 PM)
userhSeyQTesR1
Astronaut
Options
Computers

I recently bought this laptop and I am trying to get the backlight on the keyboard to stay on. I have tried to turn on the "always-on" function but that didn't work. any tips?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Computers

Give this link a shot: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01109630/ I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Computers

Give this link a shot: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01109630/ I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
useroPkoA9VyF7
Astronaut
Options
Computers

I have this issue as well, and I will be sending you a PM as well.  Hopefully you can at least point me in the right direction.  Thanks!

0 Likes
userSp81vPhD8a
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers

im having the same issue with everything that you had.I think this is an ambient mode issue with windows.I have always on and it still turns off.

0 Likes
useriW9p8e4i3l
Constellation
Options
Computers

I also am having this problem and its a real problem for me...can this be resolved today?

0 Likes
user1TCLZFKDA0
Constellation
Options
Computers

Decide to return mine. Backlight goes on and off when it wants to.  called support and after telling me to do the same thing that is in the links above tells me to call microsoft lmao. NOT!!!

0 Likes
uservFpIykTJGI
Astronaut
Options
Computers

hey guys

i finally solved it. there is a light sensor next to the power blue light.

the laptop is built purpose for no noise and lower power usage. 

the backlight will turn off because there is light around you kkkkk.

you can block the light sensor with black paper and turn the keyboard backlight.

thank you . i'm happy i finally solved it