Original topic:

Authorized service center quality

(Topic created: 07-31-2024 04:27 PM)
feellucky
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Samsung products is on par with the best if not better. But no matter how great you are if you don't provide excellent after purchase support your product is mediocre to those who need help after purchase.

Case in point, I have had flip 3, 4, and 5. All have the issue with the protective cover coming off at the hinges. Each time I'm sent to authorized repair. Each is terrible. They either don't have the protector in stock, or request for authorization from samsung (a day) and/or no longer service flip (that is what i get from the 2 nearest authorized service). Oh and when u finally drop it off it is 2 hours min turn around.

Take a look at apple after purchase support...
5 Replies
userdupuf7udyf
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Apple customer service is just as horrible
0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
It is *wild* that samsung has such bad service policies. Fun fact, their exchange policy was recently limited to appliances and you need to really fight them to exchange anything else.
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I have never had problems with customer care, I call them,tell them the problem. Send in my phone for repair. I never go to a uBreakit store. Yes, I always have a backup phone for just this purpose.
0 Likes
feellucky
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Most people don't have a back up phone. I think If you have a backup phone just for this purpose is already an issue with samsung support.
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
No, turn around is 5-7 days. I have sent 3 phones over 10 hrs to get repaired. Each time it has been a seamless perfect interaction with customer care.
If a phone gets stolen, I have a backup
0 Likes